Being blonde is always very elegant and classy. Remember all these beautiful blondes: Marilyn Monroe, Scarlett Johansson, Sharon Stone, Charlize Theron and so many more. All of them put much money and effort into their hair care, while we have created a much more convenient and cheap option for you, which is our innovative Keratin Straightening treatment.
What effects does it have for blondes?
When should they try it?
Check out this article!
Keratin treatment can be truly called a secret weapon for blondes! Keratin implies is a procedure that can be used for any type of hair to give it a mirror shine, smoothness, protect it from porosity and prevent hair waviness.
The composition of the set products includes not only keratin itself but also moisturizing and softening components like cocoa butter and D-panthenol, which will provide a really healthy condition of your hair.
You should try it if:
* your hair is very curly of fluffy;
* you have rebellious hair;
* after numerous hair dyings and perms
* your hair has lost its natural elasticity and shine;
* your hair is porous;
* your hair is damaged.
Usually, blondes face at least 3 above - mentioned problems. Now we will answer the question of what will they get after our keratin procedure:
* Hair restoration from roots to ends;
* Hair that will be easy to comb even without using hair conditioner;
* Perfect smoothness and mirror shine;
* Thermal protection;
* Great overall hair condition.
Stay Beautiful, Stay Trendy, Stay Stella.